You will need:
- Red Felt (a 30cm square will make several)
- Green felt
- Clear or tacky glue, or a glue gun
- Gold glitter dimensional paint
- Cut a strip 5cm wide and 30cm long. You can vary this if you want to make different sized flowers.
- Put cuts into your felt to about 5mm from one long edge to make a fringe as in the photo.
- Put a dot of gold glitter paint on the end of each fringed end and let dry.
- Run glue along the uncut long edge and roll up your flower.
- Cut leaves from green felt and glue on back of flower.