Traveller Spinning Wheel - Double Drive - Ashford
Enter the code at the check-out and you will receive your discount
Small and beautiful – the ideal traveling companion
This lightweight, compact castle wheel will spin fine to medium yarn using the 4 drive ratios and bulky yarn with the optional jumbo flyer. The wheel is easy to start with double treadles that are hinged to allow a comfortable heel-toe action. Ball bearings make treadling smooth and effortless.
The separate drive band and bobbin brake adjustment is easy to understand and simple to operate. Four bobbins are supplied and are quick and easy to change.
A compact castle spinning wheel now with ball bearings for effortless spinning. Includes 4 bobbins and built-in lazy kate. Smooth and quiet with treadles mounted on polyurethane hinges. This wheel comes in kit form and assembly is required.
Natural or lacquered finish.
- Wheel Diameter: 56cm
- Orifice Diameter: 10mm
- Orifice Height Above Floor: 69cm
- Bobbin Capacity: 100g
- Drive Type: Double with Scotch Tension Option
- Ratios: 7.5, 9.5, 13 (16 bobbin lead)
- Weight: 8kg
- Frame & Wheel: New Zealand silver beech
- Wood Finish: Natural or Lacquered
- 1 x Double Drive Traditional Spinning Wheel Kit
- 4 x Standard Bobbins
- 1 x Traditional Lazy Kate
- 1 x "Learn to Spin on an Ashford Wheel" Booklet (instructions included)