Ashford Rigid Heddle Looms 40cm, 60cm, 80cm, 120cm
This affordable, portable and versatile rigid heddle loom is quick and easy to use and simple to assemble.
Everything is included in the kit – just add yarn!
Create beautiful unique garments and homewares with colour and texture using any yarns. Or weave beautiful textured patterns using pickup sticks. The loom can also be used for woven tapestries and wall hangings.
Made from Silver Beech hardwood the loom is very strong and robust.
The built-in second heddle option allows for double width, layer or density weaving as well as additional patterns. Four great weaving widths 40, 60, 80 and 120cm (16, 24, 32 and 48 ins).
- Natural timber finish
- Affordable and versatile
- Quick and easy to warp and weave
- Built-in second heddle option
- Built-in indirect warping option (pegs not included)
- 4 widths
- reed nylon 7.5dpi (30/10cm)
- 2 x natural shuttles:
- RH400 - 46cm (18")
- RH600 - 56cm (22")
- RH800 - 56cm (22") and 76cm (30")
- RH1200 - 120cm (48")
- step by step instruction booklet
- threading hook
- warping peg and clamp
- 1 x Knitters Loom assembled and ready-to-warp
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x 7.5dpi Nylon Reed (30cm/12" wide)
- 2 x Threading Hooks
- 1 x Warping Peg
- 2 x Clamps
- 2 x Shuttles
- 1 x Step-by-Step Warp & Weave Booklet
Additional reeds available are 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5 and 15dpi (10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60/10cm) so you can weave fine to textured yarns.
Weight 3.1kg (7lb)
Loom stands and extra reeds also available for purchase.